Salesforce Engagement Manager
Date Posted: Mar 11
Job Description :
Working with the OCS project team, this candidate will be responsible for the Salesforce CRM application implementation for the client, including, but not limited to, the following tasks :
- Serve as the main driver of the client relationship and project communication
- Share best practices and consulting to clients throughout duration of the project
- Own and execute the project according to the Overground methodology
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts
- Set and manage expectations of project activities, timelines and deliverables
- Facilitate client feedback and demonstrate client advocacy; building loyal and trustworthy relationships
- Maintain client satisfaction consistent with Overground standards
- Assist with identifying opportunities for account growth
Administration & Project Management
- Document and gain approval for customer requirements definition
- Develop implementation solution documentation and participate in completion
- Review and ensure deliverables are high-quality and exceed client expectations
- Produce a detailed project plan to match customer requirements
- Manage the project plan, budget, timeline, resources, weekly status reports, and scope
- Understand and effectively communicate both client and internal project goals
- Provide client needs and requests to the team for exploration
- Work with the team to ensure project activities align with strategy
Skills Required :
- Understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
- Strong consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, workstream lead, solution architect, project manager)
- Experience defining strategy, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- Experience delivering projects using Agile based methodology
- Ability to travel to client sites 10% of the time
- Salesforce Admin and Cloud Certifications a bonus
Onsite/Remote : The majority of the work can be done remotely. However, there may be a need to visit the client site for Kickoff and/or Discovery meetings. This has not yet been determined.
Position can be contract, contract to hire, part-time or full-time.
Questions/Comments : please reach out to us today ( email@example.com ) and include "Engagement Manager" in the subject line.